Friday, December 18, 2020

James \\ Ai Tong School Uniform

 

We have received James' School Uniform and we are so excited for him entering Primary school next year. My little one, growing up so fast...I'm always a little worried, actually a lot more for James as compared to my eldest one. James is always so dependent on his elder brother. Even though he was an early baby, born in February but he always eats so little, speaks little, read slowly and physically doesn't even look the height compared to the kids born in the same year. It is always his brother, standing in front of him, protecting him. And James following his brother around, at home, in school and at playgrounds.

Always shy and soft spoken, even to us parents, he never want to open up to us. His way of communication to us if through his elder brother. 

My Dear James, 

When you are old enough to read this post.

Mummy always remind myself to always pay a little more attention to you, hug you more, even secretly... and give you secret kisses and smiles when your siblings are not looking. 

Don't cry softly my little one in your bed. I know it is hard to get daddy and mummy's attention. We love you very very much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...