Thursday, December 7, 2017

Life is full of ups and downs

hubs is too nice. Admitted to hospital because of a likely heart attack due to high blood pressure.
I think it is work stress related. Doctor refused to let him out because his blood pressure and heart beat monitor was irregular at every 4 hours interval...


fortunately after 24 hours, he was discharged. His clients called to ask where he was...he just replied that he was on MC.

*faints*

#stopbeingnice

i was almost on the verge of tears when I received his call on wednesday evening at work...he told me that he was in the hospital and that he couldn't fetch me home from work. Told me to settle the boys and helper's dinner. I asked if he was alright, he told me that he was fine.

when i got home, he said he had to be admitted and told me to bring him his necessary toiletries and change of clothing. I couldn't spend the night with him because I had to look after the 3 kids at home.

to hubs: life is short. sometimes we can't please everyone. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...