Sunday, April 2, 2023

Shaw Plaza | Collins

 

YAY for the opening of Shaw Plaza and to celebrate their opening, many of the eaterries were having opening promotion. One of such eateries is Collins!! And on the eve of my birthday, my mum wants to treat me to dinner and so I suggested Collins as they are having such wonderful promo!

Buy 2 pints of beer and you get a free Sweet Potato waffle fries OR Truffle parmesan fries.
Pizzas were going at 50% off.





Happy Kids having their kids meal

Myself, hubs and my daddy had the Prime Black Angus Grain-fed Ribeye Steak (200gm ) with King Prawn at $15 each!! Such a steal! It was very nice at medium rare.  I had a wonderful dinner at Collins and thank you mummy for the treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...