Saturday, January 14, 2023

Paper Cutting | Rabbits

Weekend activity before the Lunar New Year. This year we are ushering the Rabbit! Godma sent a video on how to do rabbit paper cutting. It was quite easy so I showed the children the video and set them to their tasks. 

Tea Break - I have a stash of Tang Yuan in the freezer which I didn't managed to cook during Tong Zhi (Winter Soltice) and hubs was telling me that I could perhaps turn those dumplings to fried sesame balls, something which he said he enjoyed to eat when he was young. What a great idea, so I boiled the dumplings, coated them with white sesame seeds and popped them into the air fryer to toast the sesame seeds! And ta-duh! I have fried sesame seed peanut balls!

Above: see the all the different types of rabbits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...