Monday, November 21, 2022

7D7N Khao Yai & Bangkok - Lunch at Mother Say No | Pete's Maze | Yellow Submarine Coffee Tank









Next Stop: Pete's Maze (Fun for Kids)
Admission ticket here is a little expensive - 150 pax regardless of age.
The funniest part here is that after we reached here, there were 2 other families who joined in the maze and the father was telling his sons, not to be naughty and to wander off by themselves. But to me, this was the best time for me to get away from my children!!! hahaha...me and hubs had some quiet time walking in the maze by ourselves and getting lost. And my 3 children, especially Jules found his way around the maze pretty well!!!


Above: Ah, the kids found me and hubs... well, actually Jules told hubs to raise his hand and to try to find us...








8pm: Mookata (Thai BBQ) dinner set under the Stars. Each set is 1200 baht. 
We had a wonderful family time, cooking the food ourselves, chit-chat under the stars. The weather was quite cooling in the evening that went into the night,
And they even serve us insect repellant spray, so not to worry about the bugs.

me and my boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...