Monday, September 6, 2021

Por Por Dim Sum Lunch

The day before Por Por turns 70!!! We had a dim sum lunch with Por Por at Taste Paradise ION. As we arrived quite early, we went to the bathroom first and ION's toilets are lovely for a wefie together. But turns out that I'm not so good at taking wefie, even with 3 shots, I couldn't take one that has three of us smiling and full frontal face. lol.


My mummy with the kids. James was sulking in the first group photo. Both Jade and Jules smiles obligingly. Awesome service to Taste Paradise! They even prepared birthday bouquet balloons for mummy! Looked so beautiful and gold. I think my mum was very happy and pleasantly surprised!







Jade enjoying her piggy bun.

Jade using the chopsticks the wrong way round.

James happily posed for a photo of himself with the piggy pig.







i think i ordered too much for 2 ladies and 3 kids. 








after dim sum, my mummy wanted to treat us to coffee and sweets.











Mummy bought another cup of ice cream for Jules.




James enjoying his cup of strawberry ice cream.







My happy mummy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...