Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday \\ How we spent it

 

Easy breakfast of scramble eggs, ham, cucumbers and baked beans.
Late morning and well into the afternoon, hubs tinkering at his brompton bicycle.
and i set myself out to clean some of my old wine rack.






The kids set out to fix their new Lego toys while hubs is at the entrance deck.

 

hubs cleaning up for lunch.
Japanese style Lunch made easy with Unagi with scramble eggs and onions. And I made some miso soup with tofu, sliced shitake mushrooms, crabsticks and seaweed.


Dinner is back to home comfort food - ABC soup, cabbage with sliced mushrooms, sardines with tomatoes and hubs took the pork ribs out from the ABC soup and stir fry the meat.

After dinner, I let the kids watch some television. Afterall it is a weekend night.


Bedtime, this is really cute. Jade took her hand out from her pjs and said "mama, look I'm moulting". I think she has learnt this from Jules' stick insect which had recently moulted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...