Friday, April 2, 2021

Happy Birthday to me \\ Celebration dinner at Aquadisiac






me and little man. Time flies and he is coming to 9 years next month.

my 3 kids - (left to right) Jade, Jules and James.







The restaurant has many instagrammable spots. Lovely place for photo-taking.



My giant lychee mojito






Hubs brought me here to try because it's a new place. Free parking. If you order the mussels, you get free flow of fried chicken. And if you order an alcoholic drink, you get free flow of truffle fries. So it's sort of a win-win meal for us and the kids.

Verdict: Once is enough. Thank you!




Couple wefie. Me and hubs. so rare. Now all the photos in my photo album are photos of my children and food that is cooked by me or hubs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...