Sunday, August 2, 2020

Velle Cook | Pumpkin Salad

My MIL loves my pumpkin salad and recently have requested for me to make one for her. It is quite simple actually. The preparation comes in cutting the vegetables into bite size pieces like the pumpkin. Before putting into the oven to bake, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.

After 20mins or so, I will take it out from the oven, turn the pumpkin over, add in the bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and put back into the oven to bake for another 10mins or so.

While the vegetables are baking in the oven, start the vinaigrette dressing. Only requires vinegar, honey, musturd, salt and pepper and a dash of lemon if you have.




 Before serving, sprinkle pine nuts, but since I couldn't get any so I chopped up some cashew nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...