Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Dim Sum at Swatou Restaurant

It's my first time at Swatou Restaurant!
I happened to chance upon it one day while i was play pokemon. It was a community raid day and I followed some players around Toa Payoh and saw this restaurant in the old neighbourhood. So I told hubs about it and the next weekend, we are here to try their dim sum.

it's a very old fashioned restaurant that sells dim sum on push carts. Fortunately we arrived pretty early and didn't have to queue at all. We are served almost immediately but after we settled down and ordered a bit of dim sum, the crowd started to pour in and the queue was super long!!!

it reminds me of Red Star Restaurant. I like the atmosphere, the dim sum here is not bad too. It's not michelin standard but the neighbourhood vibes are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...