Sunday, June 17, 2018

Staycation - Day 1 at Marina Bay Sands

Sunday. 
It's a long weekend over here in Singapore. We managed to get 2 free nights at Marina Bay Sands from Hubs' auntie and we are on a taxi now...all set for our short staycation! The boys are very excited with this short stayover and they have been talking about it for nights.
welcome hamper when we arrived.
The boys happily munching on the macarons
Jade was happily jumping up and down the bed.
a shot of my 3 children. This is one of our the many shots I took that was successful.
my MIL feeding jade with I'm not sure what. I used to keep a hawk eye on what Jules was eating, then when it came to James, I was a wee bit more lenient...now that it's Jade, I don't really worry too much as long as she doesn't have a tummyache.
the boys brought their toy cars to play when they are in the room. As we are preparing to go out for our tea time, Jade is fumbling through my sling bag. Although she's only 1 year old, but she already has a fondness for bags.

me and my little munchkin
Up at Club55, the kids are waiting for their table and looking at the spectacular view of Marina bay
me and Jade, snuggling up to me...it's almost time for her nap and she's a bit grouchy.
there's quite a wide variety of finger food plus open bar....unlimited free flow of drinks from 5pm to 7pm. I had too many drinks but thankfully still able to sling Jade back to the hotel room.
 i had 5 glasses of champagne, 1 whisky dry, lots of cod fish, foie gras and karage chicken.

 ooo... i really do love champagne cos it's so sparkly and sweet! hubs is having a beer....
the boys had their apple juice and they ate some spicy chips and a few mouthful of cod fish and they were full. Jade had half a breadstick and fell asleep.
I had my whisky and hubs had his gin & tonic.

bubbly champagne...and a bubbly faced jules

 my parents popped by to see their grandchildren.
 the boys enjoying themselves on the sofa, watching cable tv.
 i managed to get a nice shot of my parents with the 3 kids. The boys' pjs all nicely laid out on the sofa as they are marching to the bathroom right after this picture was taken.



...
rite, will post more photos later.

xoxo
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...