Sunday, May 6, 2018

Jules - 6th Birthday Party Packs

This year we are celebrating Jules' 6th birthday party in his kindergarten and we are doing a LEGO, mini blocks theme party. We bought 50 boxes of these mini blocks to gift his classmates...

i haven't really thought hard about his birthday cake yet..and it's this coming Thursday!!! Most probably I would do the same thing like James' birthday cake...order a plain cake and decorate it myself to save some money.

Well, at least hubs has ordered the party gifts and we have wrapped all 50 boxes of them.
Brown paper from IKEA.
Mini blocks from Carousell.

I've printed some gift tags to go along with these boxes... hopefully it will turn out pretty!
will post it another time if time permits.

1 comment:

  1. Nice of you to get these amazing gifts for Jules classmates on the occasion of his birthday. The party must have been great and I hope Jules had a wonderful time. Tomorrow is my son’s birthday and he will also be celebrating with his friends as I’ve arranged an enjoyable party at the popular venue NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...