Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Warren Jules!


WE celebrated his 4th birthday at St James Kindergarten with all his classmates.  Bought his Lightning Mcqueen Cake from Bengawan Solo for $21. Only have to make 3 days booking in advance and pick up time is from 11am to 830pm. I brought some party packs for his classmates too! - one of them ask me sweetly when i was giving the party pack to her... "why so small???"

i stunned like vegetable.
Auntie jenny very nice, came to my rescue, laughed out loud and say good things comes in small packets...and told me that nowadays kids say the "Craziest" things... 

mental note to myself...next time must get a bigger packet!

I brought little James along too...which he totally enjoyed singing the birthday song and seeing so many little children surrounding him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...