Friday, July 24, 2015

Jules came home with fishes!

i don't know about how other parents would react but when hubs told me that Jules came home with a small tank of fishes, i nearly fainted! Ok. that's abit exaggerating but I was having the biggest OMG look on my face and almost screamed in the phone.

firstly, i have no idea how to look after fishes.
secondly, i don't really have time to look after my 2 sons, least of all a small tank of fishes which hubs was telling me it will filled with fishes!

seriously. I'm all for school excursions to fish farms or chicken farms that educates our children on where and how an egg comes from or to learn more about sea creatures but to bring home a living thing is another thing altogether!!!

this is so not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...