Saturday, October 15, 2022

Dim Sum at Swee Choon

 

Swee Choon is a well known affordable dim sum eatery around our area. So we decided to give it a try. There is another dim sum which is located a few blocks down, perhaps next time we shall give it a try too. Anyway, today we are visiting Swee Choon. I've always seen their advertisements online, so I know that they do online food delivery. When we reached there, it was already quite crowded! Crowded with both local and tourists. Indonesian chinese to be exact.


First dish that came was Noodles in fried shallot oil with a small bowl of seaweed soup.

We ordered a few dishes since it is just us and Jade today. So phoenix legs for me! Har Gao for Jade, fried mee sua (signature dish and must try), hot spicy wontons, fried fritters and I tried their milk tea too.





and they gave me a free shopping bag! Nice, super handy now that my NTUC charges 10 cents for plastic bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...