Saturday, June 5, 2021

Saturday Afternoon

 

Today for lunch, I heat up 2 packets of Korean Spicy Chicken which I purchased online! Have not tried it before, but my cousin tells me that it's quite good and easy to do. And I do love korean food...who doesn't right after watching so many korean dramas.

Anyway for lunch, we had Korean Spicy chicken served in my trusty frying pan, added large yellow onions and sprinkled sesame seeds on top. On the side, we have spinach, fried chicken and sunshine egg for everyone.

After lunch, a quick trip to our local supermarket to stock up our fridge for another week's of home cooking. The kids enjoy reading some comics at the book section. Occasionally I will buy a few books for them to bring home. Feel kind of bad when my kids read the books for free all the time.

Weekends, I let the children watched more television than I would like. It is hard to find things to occupy them other than the quickest way by turning the telly on. *guilty mum here* See photo above, Jade is so cute! She watches cartoons also can be scared. She will use the cushion to hide her eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...